Monday, January 05, 2009

iced palms in Dallas


iced palms in Dallas, originally uploaded by Sea Dream Studio.

What a dismal sight... my palm trees are coated in frozen rain. It is stupidly cold... enough for the rain to freeze, but no snow, which might actually be pretty.
Needless to say I have not left the house today. I am content to stay inside and keep warm and dry. Yesterday it was nearly 80 here! So wacky!!
I am plugging away on digital orders, trying to catch up so the waiting time is reasonable for my clients.
As usual, it is 85 in Tortola today...

2 comments:

Mia Sophia said...

brrr...cold here in houston, too but no freezing rain. I love those pics. I have some of snow on my palm trees. Funny.

Moongrl722 said...

I'll be right over to throw myself on the palms and warm them up! It's all about the sacrifice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails