Wednesday, February 02, 2011

I ♥ Phil!

Punxutawney Phil did NOT see his shadow today!
Yes, I am willing to put my faith in a fat rodent. 
It is 15 degrees in the Dallas suburbs and icy, so yes, any little thing
that indicates spring's approach sounds good to this mermaid!
Hurry! Hurry!


Beth said...

It's 29 here near Galveston with a chance of snow at the end of the week. It seldom gets so cold here, so I hope Phil is right. I'm ready to see garden flowers!

Robin said...

I agree wholeheartedly....freezing down here in Waxahachie!


Leah C said...

Yeah, I love that groundhog! I think I jumped up and cheered when I read he didn't see his stinkin' shadow...bring on the Spring:)

My Life Under the Bus said...

I hate to say it but that damn Phil is a philandering story teller! I am in New England under about 3 feet of snow with an inch of ice AND we have more coming sat and TUES<WED<THURS EEK!!!! our temps have been down to -30 with wind chill - WE ARE DOOMED ...... help us.....ack

Jan Vermillion-Thomason said...

honey, i'm right there with you!!

I know you're not teaching this year at p.c.
I'm not either.

Are you going?


Related Posts with Thumbnails